Sumptuously soft and fashionably stylish, the Gemini recliner offers the best of all worlds. One touch will make you a fan of this recliner's buttery soft Alfresco leather. Available in a range of on-trend colors, it offers a supple leather exterior encasing an ultra-plush seating experience and smooth manual gliding motion. A smart addition to any room, the Gemini recliner offers the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
Material: Top Grain Leather with Match (X)
This item is also available in:
Butterscotch, Ivory, Robust, Rouge
- Fashionable, buttery soft leather cover complements any décor
- Thoughtful proportions conform to nearly every body type, from tall to petite
- Articulating headrest adjusts for ultimate neck comfort
- Long, easy-to-reach handle ensures easy opening and looks sleek in stainless-steel
- 360-degree swivel feature lets recliner face any direction
- Glider function enables soothing rocking motion
- Chaise-style footrest provides continuous leg support
- Luxurious foam (1.8- to 2.2-density) provides plush cushioning
- Fully padded, foam-wrapped hardwood frame adds strength and durability
- Removable back for easy transport and positioning in small spaces
- Each piece of leather furniture is unique and features slightly different colorations. Leather colors also vary depending on the screen used for viewing. The best way to ensure your furniture matches your expectations is to see it (or a swatch) in person
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.