Fashionable and functional, this stylish Power Swivel Glider Recliner s swivel feature will ensure you never miss any of the action or conversation. Perfect for relaxing at the end of a long day, this model features a soothing gliding motion and smooth power reclining for ultimate comfort.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
Material: 100% Polyester (W)
This item is also available in:
Mediterranean, Mineral, Peacock, Windstream
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- Can be placed anywhere in the room (without proximity to an outlet) with the addition of a FreeMotion cordless battery pack
- Features integrated USB charger and patent-pending Parker Switch technology to manage power draw
- Sumptously soft chenille fabric cover is effortlessly elegant
- A 240-degree swivel feature makes it easy to see and hear everything
- Glider function enables soothing rocking motion
- Chaise-style footrest provides continuous leg support
- Luxurious foam (1.8- to 2.2-density) provides plush cushioning
- Fully padded, foam-wrapped hardwood frame adds strength and durability
- Removable back for easy transport and positioning in small spaces
- Battery-ready design ensures easy cordless operation with FreeMotion cordless battery pack
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.